By using our Sites or voluntarily providing personal information to us, you consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy. This Policy applies to information collected by our Sites and contains the following:
1. A list of the categories of personally identifiable information we may collect from you through our Sites;
2. How the information may be used and with whom it may be shared;
3. What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data;
4. The security measures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
5. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected; and
6. Privacy rights for state specific residents.
Respecting the privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us. We realize that providing us with personal information is an act of trust. Therefore, we have created this Policy to show you the steps we have taken to maintain that trust and secure your information.
Each time you visit our Sites, certain information may be collected both when you provide it voluntarily and automatically when you use the Sites. In some instances, the collected information may allow us to match activities with users. We may also collect your information from other sources, as described below. Examples of the type of information that may be collected are as follows:
- Your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, device ID, the web page from which you accessed our Sites, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories, and other information you post or otherwise submit to us, including emails or other communications you provide to us;
- Data about the webpages you visit, including without limitation web browser specifications, websites visited before accessing our Sites, and websites visited after leaving our Sites;
- A record of your activity and interactions while visiting or using our Sites, including the existence or types of data you may upload or the terms you search;
- Data about your device and nearby networks, including internet connection information, computer equipment information, regional and language settings;
- Data about you such as your business or company information, professional or personal reference contact information, social media URLs, and other related data;
- Data related to your educational level or background, including transcripts or other documentation you may choose to upload to the Sites or otherwise share with us;
- “Cookies” or other common tracking methods of different types to recognize your computer (please see the Cookies section below for description of what cookies are and how they are used); and
- Web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags, or similar technologies that allow us to know information such as whether a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email accessed, if the advertisements on our Sites or other sites were useful or beneficial to the user(s), or other information that may help us improve your experience.
We will also collect personal information that you provide/input on our Sites, such as your name, birthdate, e-mail address, mailing address, social media username(s), phone number, organization name, unique personal identifier, insurance policy information you share with us, or payment processing information (e.g., debit card information or other banking information). This includes information that you may provide us regarding
documents or files which you upload to the Sites.
If you upload documents containing sensitive data such as documentation revealing your social security number, driver’s license or state identification number, financial account information, login credentials, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, health insurance or medical information, biometric or genetic information, or other similarly sensitive data, in the course of using the Sites, we will possess that information for purposes of ensuring the full functionality of the Sites for you.
We partner with third parties, who may collect personal information for interest-based advertising purposes when you interact with our Sites. You may opt out of the collection of your information by these third parties here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Use of Information
We may use the information collected for any of the following purposes:
- Administer our Sites and systems;
- Create, maintain, and personalize your account with us;
- Provide, maintain, personalize, and improve our Sites;
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues and provide customer support;
- Monitor and maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites and technological assets;
- Fulfill orders you have placed;
- Better understand and serve your needs;
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
- Enhance your customer experience and improve our customer service;
- Customize offerings and advertisements to you that relate to the services you have used or requested or which otherwise relate to your behaviors we have observed on the Sites or on the websites you visit before accessing our Sites or the websites you visit after leaving our Sites;
- Notify you about changes to our Sites;
- Monitor the usage of our Sites and to gather analysis and assess trends and interests;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features and forums of our Sites;
- Process payments and fulfill orders you have placed; and
- Communicate newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, or other information to you about products, services and special offerings of Glidewell and our third-party partners that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to evaluate and manage our businesses. Combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of Glidewell to communicate with you and to support business functions, such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
We will make every effort to keep you informed of Glidewell’ special events, news and offers, so periodically, we may send these announcements via email or direct mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by Glidewell or our business affiliates, simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email newsletter.
Sharing of Information
We may disclose your non-personal information with third parties at our discretion.
There may be times when we need to share, or otherwise disclose, your personal information with third-party service providers. The reasons we may need to share this information with those providers relate to the services they provide to us or that we may provide to them, which may include:
- Authorization of debit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, service promotions;
- Marketing and advertising services to communicate with you or to assist us in providing personalized advertising;
- Managing and processing your personal information;
- Developing, hosting, or maintaining our Sites;
- Analyzing customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such information with third parties including prospective marketing partners and advertisers; and
- Other services that you expressly request which require us to share your personal information.
In addition, we may share your personal information with your family members or other individuals to whom you designate your personal information may be shared with within the Sites, for example, beneficiaries of your insurance policies, spouses, family members, lawyers, accountants and other persons. The list of persons who may view your account and information may be updated by you through the Sites at any time. You acknowledge that your account and personal information may be shared with such persons posthumously in connection with the viewing of relevant policies, benefits, and other information or data contained in your account.
Moreover, in the event that a division, or part or all of Glidewell, is purchased, sold or otherwise transferred to/by another company, or is in the process of a potential transaction with another company, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets. Such acquiring company’s right to use your personal information shall be limited to the terms of this Policy unless additional notice is provided to you.
Glidewell may also be required to disclose specific information to comply with the law, a subpoena, or other litigation process. We may also disclose your information to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees, or others, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our Sites and web-based services are intended for access and use within the United States only and comply with applicable United States privacy laws. Our Sites and web-based services are not intended for, or directed to, citizens, domiciles, or residents outside of the United States, including those of the European Union. By accessing our Sites and web-based services, you affirm that you are not a citizen, domicile, or resident of a country outside of the United States, including those of the European Union.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in some web browsers to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser. However, these features are not yet uniform, so we do not currently respond to such features or signals. Therefore, if you select or turn on a DNT feature in your web browser, we and our third-party providers may continue collecting information about your online activities as described in this Policy.
“Cookies” are defined as small pieces of information (data files) that are downloaded to and stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s, or other device’s, browser or hard drive when you use our Sites, which are unique to your device or account. Cookies make it easier for you to use our Sites by saving your preferences so that we can use these to improve your next and subsequent visits to our Sites. Cookies help us learn which areas of our Sites are useful and which areas need improvement. Cookies may be either persistent or temporary (or session) cookies. A persistent cookie retains user preferences for a particular website, app or service, allowing those preferences to be used in future use sessions and remains valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A temporary cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Glidewell is committed to keep your information private and secure. We use industry-standard security techniques on our Sites to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at our Sites. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
Our Sites may contain links to third-party sites, including those of our business partners. If you click one of those links, you will be taken to websites we do not control. This Policy does not apply to the information practices of those third-party websites. You should read the privacy policies of third-party websites carefully. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy and security, we are not responsible or liable for the content, privacy policies/practices, actions, or security of third-party websites or services.
Children’s Privacy Under Age 13
Glidewell does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law).
Under Age 18
Personal information that has been provided to Glidewell through our Sites by minors under the age of 18, can be deleted by sending an email requesting the deletion to email@example.com
Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children or minors under this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 406.728.0793.
While our Sites are not intended for use by children, parents who upload personal information regarding their children do so at their own risk and pursuant to this Policy.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
CCPA provides California residents privacy rights, including the right to:
- Request the following information regarding our use of your personal information:
- Categories of your personal information that we have collected;
- Purposes for which we have collected or used such personal information;
- Categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you;
- Categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information;
- Categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose; and
- Categories of information that the business sells or discloses to third parties.
- Receive a copy of your personal information;
- Request us to delete your personal information (subject to certain exceptions that may apply); and
- Opt out of the sale of your personal information (subject to certain exceptions that may apply).
To make a request under CCPA e-mail email@example.com. Please include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line of the email and include your California street address and zip code in the body of the email.
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the availability, price, or quality of our services.
This Policy may be revised in our sole discretion from time to time as we add new features and services, as laws change, and as industry privacy and security best practices evolve. When we revise the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the date located at the bottom of the Policy. We encourage you to return to this page periodically to check for any updates or changes. If we make any change to this Policy regarding use or disclosure of personal information, we will provide advance notice on our Sites. Small changes, or changes that do not significantly affect individual privacy interest, may be made at any time, and without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy shall be construed and governed under the laws of the United States and the State of Montana (without regard to rules governing conflicts of laws provisions). You agree that venue for all actions, arising out of or relating in any way to your use of our Sites, shall be in federal courts in Lewis and Clark County, Montana or state court having jurisdiction over Missoula County, Montana, within one (1) year after the claim(s) arises. Each party waives any objections based on forum non conveniens and waives any objection to venue of any action instituted hereunder to the extent that an action is brought in the courts identified above. Each party consents to personal jurisdiction in the courts identified above.
8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. MST to speak with a customer service representative.
You may also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glidewell Investments and Insurance Group
1750 South Avenue West
Missoula, MT 59801