Debbie Jones is retiring from Glidewell to spend more time with family.
If you are one of the hundreds of customers Debbie has blessed and helped, will you please send Debbie a note of congratulations? Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rest assured that you will continue to receive the same superb care and expertise. Meet your team of advisors, below
If you have not yet scheduled your 2021 health insurance check-up, click here to schedule a review.
Thank you for trusting Glidewell.
Meet The Team
Jenna’s relocation to Missoula a few years ago was the result of attending UM on an athletic scholarship. Knowing that Missoula would be her permanent home, Jenna joined the team at Glidewell in 2019.
Jenna said that she finds the world to be a wonderful place. Her favorite outdoor activity is to walk or run outside in nature, communing with the Creator of such beauty.
Her genuine interest in people is apparent when she works with her clients in the life and health department.
Her favorite part of her job is getting to help others. She loves to educate, advocate for, and bring peace. She said that it brings her joy to know that every day she gets to help people find a solution to their insurance needs.
Matt has been with Glidewell since 2015, specializing in Life Insurance and Medicare.
Matt’s favorite family activity is his involvement in his church, attending with his wife and four sons.
What Matt likes best about his job is meeting with and getting to know people. He said it is a joy to meet with his clients year after year and bring value to their life.
Building relationships with his clients is a priority with Matt. “I learned that it’s best to learn from those older than you, than by your peers.”
Katrina has been a part of Glidewell for many years. She loves being a member of the life and health department team.
Outside of work, her favorite activities include game night with the family, and quilting.
What she loves most about work is helping people. She understands that proper health/Medicare coverage is so important. She loves helping people find the coverage that gives them peace.
When asked what lesson she learned in school that helps her in her job, she said that a lesson learned in the 7th grade that helps her the most is a unique method for finding percentages.
Katrina’s gift of retention makes her a valuable asset to the Glidewell health department.
- Who is someone you admire, and why? I admire my husband, Tucker, he is so intelligent, so thoughtful, and strives to become a better person everyday. He inspires me.
- Biggest pet peeve? When people interrupt others.
- Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about? I can beat box a few songs- don’t make me do it.
- If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be? I wish I could be with my husband on the beach.
- What is one item on your bucket list? I would love to go to a professional soccer game in Europe one day.
- What is your favorite movie? The Goonies
- What do you love most about your role at Glidewell? I get to help others and make their lives easier.
- Who is someone you admire, and why? Small town pastors – it takes patience and perseverance to pastor a church of less than 100 people year after year.
- Biggest Pet Peeve? Rolling power windows up and down constantly. I just imagine they will break and I will have to spend an afternoon fixing it.
- Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about? I spent 5 or 6 years of my life rollerblading every ramp I could find. I can still skate better than most.
- If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be? With my family in Church or doing something outside.
- What is one item on your bucket list? Take my boys to Jackson Hole to ride the Tram.
- What is your favorite movie? Chariots of Fire
- What do you love most about your role at Glidewell? It is a blessing to my life to meet with and help every client. Our clients are often eager to tell me about their lives and share stories and wisdom with me. People truly are amazing. I love helping and getting to know each person.
- Who is someone you admire, and why? My daughter Kyra. She has battled severe headaches since her sophomore year in high school. Almost every day she battles a headache, yet she not only perseveres each and every day, she does so without complaining. Every time I have a bad headache I think of her and am both reminded and inspired by her strength and courage.
- Biggest pet peeve? A cluttered kitchen counter. I am not organized in many areas of my life (don’t look at my sock drawer)…but I do find solace in keeping my kitchen counters neat. With teenage children however, too often I will wake up in the morning to a kitchen counter cluttered with dirty dishes, empty containers and ketchup, honey or others such condiments sticking to the counter. Whether it be my children, as I suspect, or night elves, as they claim…this is definitely a pet peeve of mine.
- Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about? When I was in high school I competed in barrel racing. Inside of me is a little bit of a rodeo girl few people know about.
- If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be? On a “Love Like you Mean It” Cruise with my husband, Paul.
- What is one item on your bucket list? Hold a sloth.
- What is your favorite movie? Maid to Order starring Ally Sheedy.
- What do you love most about your role at Glidewell? The peace and fulfillment I feel when I’ve made life easier in some way for a client. Whether it is answering a question, explaining a policy or solving an issue. When they are satisfied it gives me a sense of fulfillment.